Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Historical Firearms Collection

My hobby for the past four years has been the collection of historical weapons of World War II and beyond. My collection focused primarily on Soviet design weapons, but a few from other countries have crept in, due in part to interest, or just too good a deal to pass up.

For my own enjoyment and the potential education of others who may be interested, I will be posting photographs of my collection, give some details about the history of the weapon, and some specs about the example in my collection. I invite others to comment on these weapons as well. I hope to read your views on the history and personal experiences you may have on each weapon.

I do reserve the right to move or delete those posts that may not apply to the topic at hand.

Thank You, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment